At New Lake College, we take pride in the wide variety of comprehensive healthcare training programs in Hanover Park, Illinois that we offer.
New Lake College is approved by IBHE, IDPH, and IDFPR to conduct the following Diploma and Certificate programs (click on the program links below to download PROGRAM BROCHURES)
- Basic Nursing Assistant
- Practical Nursing
- PN Prerequisites
- Medical Assistant
- Phlebotomy Technician
- EKG Technician
CLASS SCHEDULES and ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS are available by clicking the links below.
- Practical Nursing Diploma Training Program (950 Hours)
- PN Prerequisites Program (300 Hours)
- Basic Nursing Assistant Training Program (136 Hours)
- Medical Assistant Diploma Training Program (800 Hours)
- Phlebotomy Technician Training Program (50 Hours)
- EKG Technician Training Program (50 Hours)
- IV Therapy
- CPR Classes
Click HERE to view TUITION, FEES and CHARGES of each program and the following links for the PAYMENT SCHEDULES.
- Practical Nursing Diploma Training Program
- Practical Nursing Diploma Training Program – with scholarship
- PN Prerequisites Program
- Allied Health Programs – Phleb Tech, EKG Tech, Basic Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant
For more details about the enrollment process, please call 888-388-1759