Be efficient and knowledgeable about the types of equipment that you’ll soon be working with.
EKG Technician Training Program (50 Hours)
Click on CLASS SCHEDULE(s) for upcoming classes.
Individuals applying for admission into the program must comply with the following:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must have completed high school education or its equivalent, or
- Pass the Test for Adult Basic Education (TABE) test administered during application
- Submit a completed health-physical form that documents immunity for mumps, measles, varicella, diphtheria, tetanus, tuberculosis, and hepatitis B (or waiver)
- Submit to the required criminal background check (with fingerprints, if needed) and results must show no disqualifying convictions