At New Lake College, we want to ensure that the provision of our healthcare training programs in Hanover Park, Illinois is guided by our institutional goals.
Governance and Management
- Perform day-to-day operations under the guidance of written policies and procedures in the areas of business management, financial management, curriculum development, and instructional delivery.
- Develop and provide academic and training programs that foster technology-based, student-centered learning and strengthen occupational skills leading to a favorable employment.
Pursue and sustain levels of quality standards set by the US Department of Education through institutional accreditation and/or program accreditation.
- STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES – Maintain the state-required minimum annual certification or licensure rate of at least 80% among graduates of the diploma programs.
- RETENTION – Maintain a student retention rate of at least 80% with 75% of current students finishing the program on time.
- GRADUATION – Achieve a graduation rate of at least 67% with 75% of graduates finishing the program on time.
- PLACEMENT – Achieve a placement assistance rate of at least 70% for licensed graduates.
- GRADUATE SATISFACTION – Obtain a turnout rate of at least 60% of graduate students who rate their educational experience on a satisfaction level of good to excellent.
- EMPLOYER SATISFACTION – Obtain a turnout rate of at least 70% of employer respondents who rate graduates with a favorable performance evaluation of good to excellent.
- Promote lifelong learning and professional growth among its employees through a continuing education activity and encouraging them to reach their highest productivity levels.
- Maintain a learning environment that provides student support and encourages learning through technology-based learning interactions.
Community Outreach and Service
- Foster or develop opportunities for the faculty and students to engage in community-based curricular activities.
- Facilitate financial strategies to increase operational and academic effectiveness in all service areas.
For more details about our Healthcare Training in Illinois, please call 888-388-1759.