Acquire the needed skills to help you be flexible with your profession.
Phlebotomy Technician Training Program (50 Hours)
Click on CLASS SCHEDULE(s) for upcoming classes.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Must have completed high school education or its equivalent
- Pass the Test for Adult Basic Education (TABE) test administered during application
- Submit a completed health-physical form that documents immunity for mumps, measles, varicella, diphtheria, tetanus, tuberculosis, and hepatitis B (or waiver)
- Submit to the required criminal background check (with fingerprints, if necessary) and results must show no disqualifying convictions