Practical Nursing Diploma Training Program (950 Hours) IDFPR Program Code US49110500
Program graduates will receive Certificates of Completion for
- Practical Nursing
- IV Therapy
Click on CLASS SCHEDULE(s) for upcoming classes.
Click on TUITION, FEES, CHARGES for both PN and PN PREREQUISITES (Page 1).
- Completed at least a high school education or its equivalent (GED or college credits)
- Maintains good standing in the IDPH Health Worker Registry as a C.N.A.
- Completed and achieved minimum proficiency level of at least 50% in overall performance with the ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)
- Completed a criminal background check with no disqualifying conviction
- Completed a recent (within the past 6 months) physical and medical examination with good health status
- Maintains current American Heart Association (AHA) CPR certification
- Completed the following courses prerequisite to the program:
- General Anatomy & Physiology (completed within the past 5 years)
- Introduction to Psychology
- English Composition
- Interpersonal Communication
- Basic Algebra